NYDFS Virtual Currency Hearing
The New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) held public hearings on the regulation of virtual currencies on January 28 and January 29, 2014 in New York City.
January 28, 2014, Panel 1: The Investor Perspective: The Future of Virtual Currencies
January 28, 2014, Panel 2: Virtual Currencies and Regulation in an Evolving Landscape
January 29, 2014, Panel 1: Law Enforcement and Virtual Currencies
January 29, 2014, Panel 2: Virtual Currency Commerce and Consumer Protections
January 29, 2014, Panel 3: The Academic View on Virtual Currencies
- January 28, 2014: Superintendent Lawsky's Opening Statement at NYDFS Virtual Currency Hearings
- January 23, 2014: NYDFS Outlines Additional Details on Witnesses and Panels for Virtual Currency Hearing on January 28 and 29 in New York City
- January 10, 2014: Superintendent Lawsky Issues Notice Of Intent To Hold Public Hearing Regarding Virtual Currencies On January 28 And 29 In New York City
- November 14, 2013: Notice of Intent to Hold Hearing on Virtual Currencies, Including Potential NYDFS Issuance of a ‘BitLicense'
- August 12, 2013: Notice of Inquiry on Virtual Currencies
Written Testimony Submitted by Witnesses
January 28, 2014
January 29, 2014