Information for Agents and Brokers
NOTE to Visitors:
Owing to temporary technical issues, the Online Producer Search application will only be available from 7:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Title Insurance Agent Licensing FAQs
- Add A Line Application for Existing Individual/TBA Agents and Brokers
- Title Insurance Agent Licensing Information
- Applying for a Broker/Agent License
- Licensing Applications, Forms & Exam Requirements
- Original License: Resident | Non-Resident
- Relicense Applications (Individual and TBA only)
- Renewal of License (Individuals/TBA/Entity)
- Print a License Online (Electronic License Request)
- Address Change Request
- Application for Consent to Engage in the Business of Insurance Pursuant to 18 USC 1033 and 1034
- Company Appointment/Termination (to be completed by an authorized company representative only.
- Independent Adjuster Temporary Permit
- Excess Line Broker Entity Sublicensee Application
- More Licensing Resources
- Continuing Education Course Search
- Continuing Education Provider Search
- Continuing Education Program (for CE Providers)
- CE Provider Electronic Reporting System
- Flood Insurance Training Requirements
- Exam Vendor Information
- Exam Monitor Search
- PreLicensing Education Program
- PreLicensing Provider/Course Search
- Annuity Transactions Training Requirements
New York State of Health Marketplace
Adjusters, Bail Bond Agents, Life Settlement Brokers, Life Settlement Providers and Life Settlement Intermediary applicants with an address in New York State must be fingerprinted.
Contact UsIf you are unable to find the answer to a financial services licensing question on our website, email the Licensing Bureau at email@example.com or call (800) 342-3736 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM). Local calls can be made to (212) 480-6400 or (518) 474-6600.