Letter of Certification
The online Letter of Certification application is a secured Licensing application. The online Certification Application is not available to Service Contract Registrants, Life Settlement Providers, or Life Settlement Intermediaries.
After you log in, click on Letter of Certification in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Please allow a couple of minutes for the Letter of Certification to generate.
To be able to generate a Letter of Certification:
- The home state must be New York. Letters of Certification are eligible to residents only.
- The license must have a valid status.
Once the Letter of Certification has been printed, close by clicking on the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the Certification.
Click on HOME for other available functions or click on LOGOUT to exit.
Letter of Certification Application
- To access Licensing applications, please use one of the following supported browsers: Internet Explorer 7 or higher; Firefox 24 or higher; Google Chrome 33, or Safari 5.1.5 or higher.
- Disable any "Pop-up Blocker" setting in your browser before using this Application.
- This application may be unavailable daily from 7:30am to 7:45am for regularly scheduled maintenance.
Access the Application
If you are experiencing technical problems using this application or need additional assistance, email the Licensing Bureau at firstname.lastname@example.org.