Electronic Letter of Certification
application will be unavailable daily from 7:30am to 7:45am
- NOTE: At this time the Electronic Letter of Certification function is not available to Service Contract Registrants, Life Settlement Providers, or Life Settlement Intermediaries.
- Please disable the "Pop-up Blocker" setting in your browser before using this Application.
- The license is generated in PDF format. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you need to download this Reader, please see our PDF Download Assistance information.
- To use this application, the recommended browser is Internet Explorer 7.x.
- If you need to acquire the browser, please visit the Microsoft site: http://www.microsoft.com
- If you are experiencing problems using this application or have questions, please e-mail our Licensing Bureau.
After you log in, click on Letter of Certification in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Please allow a couple of minutes for the Letter of Certification to generate.
To be able to generate a Letter of Certification:
- The home state must be New York. Letters of Certification are eligible to residents only.
- The license must have a valid status.
Once the Letter of Certification has been printed, close by clicking on the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the Certification.
Click on HOME for other available functions or click on LOGOUT to exit.