Electronic License Request Application
Printing a New License
The Department no longer automatically mails paper licenses. As soon as a license is issued, the licensee should electronically print the license. Licenses are generated in PDF format.
To log in, the license number is required. Use the Producer/Licensee Search application (a Portal application that allows you to search our Licensed Agents, Brokers, and Adjusters) to determine if a license has been issued and to view the license number.
Click on Electronic License Request below to print a license.
Obtaining a Duplicate License
A duplicate license is requested when a current/renewed license is lost or destroyed by the licensee. Before a duplicate license is generated, you will be required to attest that the license was either lost or destroyed.
Once a license has been printed once , there is a $15.00 duplicate license fee for any future license print requests. Credit card payment is the only payment option available for this process.
Click on Electronic License Request below to request a duplicate license.
Electronic License Request
- Electronic License Request and electronic Duplicate License Requests are not available to Service Contract Registrants, Life Settlement Providers, or Life Settlement Intermediaries.
- Disable any "Pop-up Blocker" settings in your browser before using this application.
- To use this application, the recommended browser is Internet Explorer 7.x.
- If you need to acquire the browser, please visit the Microsoft website
- If you are experiencing problems using this application or have questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application is not available from 7:30am to 7:45am for daily scheduled maintenance.