New Enhanced Online Individual/TBA/Entity Renewal License Application
Currently licensed individual/tba producers can renew up to 180 days prior to expiration of their license.
- TO USE THIS APPLICATION, THE RECOMMENDED BROWSER IS INTERNET EXPLORER 7.X.
- Please disable the "Pop-up Blocker" setting in your browser before using this Application.
- If you need to acquire the browser, please visit the Microsoft site: http://www.microsoft.com
- If you are experiencing problems using this application or have questions, please e-mail our Licensing Bureau.
- Note: Once you have processed a renewal for a particular license, it is not necessary for that renewal to be processed again. If you do not think the renewal application went through please call 518-474-6630 before processing it a second time.
- The application will be unavailable daily from 7:30am to 7:45am for regularly scheduled maintenance.
Updated! Electronic License Printing
As soon as it is issued, the applicant should electronically print the license by accessing the Department's website at: http://www.dfs.ny.gov/insurance/elec_license_req.htm. To log in, the license number is required. Click on Electronic License Request below to print the license.
Use our Producer / Licensee Search application available on our Agents and Brokers index to determine if the license has been issued and to view the license number.
Once the license is printed, there is a statutory $15.00 duplicate license fee for any future license print requests.
The Department no longer automatically mails paper licenses.