Instructions: Health Insurance Claims Payable (Reported and Unreported), New York State Business, 2013 Quarterly Exhibits Life Insurance Companies
- When you download from the website, it is strongly recommended that you immediately back up the HealthClaimsQ.xls file to your hard drive before inputting any data.
- Within the Excel Workbook, the pages are designated "A&HQ(1)", "A&HQ(2)","A&HQ(3)",and "Overflow". As you begin each one, please enter the Company name, date ( this should be the last day of the quarter being reported, ie., 3/31/13, 6/30/13, 9/30/13), and NAIC number in the space at the top of the page.
- Text and other areas of the Schedule where no data are to be entered are protected, and will not accept data. Please do not remove that protection; it's there as an aid to prevent mistakes.
- Other than entering data in the appropriate locations, do not change the position or content of any cells on the schedule.
- On page three, please fill in the name of the person in your organization who should be contacted about this schedule if need arises.
- When the schedule is completed, save it for your records; please attach the file HealthClaimsQ.xls to e-mail with the "Subject" on the e-mail cover sheet listed as "HealthClaimsQ.xls". Send it to: . THANK YOU.
For Health Insurance Claims Payable (NY) Quarterly Report: Life Insurance Companies on Excel work sheet, select this link.