New York State of Health Marketplace
If you wish to sell, solicit or negotiate accident and health insurance through the NY State of Health (NYSOH) marketplace, you must be currently licensed by the Department of Financial Services (DFS) as:
- a life and/or accident/health agent under Section 2103(a) with the accident/health line of authority
- a life and/or accident/health broker under Section 2104(b)(1) with the accident/health line of authority
- as a property & casualty broker under Section 2104 with the property and casualty lines of authority
- as a property & casualty agent under Section 2103(b) with the property and casualty lines of authority
In addition, you must be certified by the NY State of Health (NYSOH) marketplace.
Effective August 31, 2020 you must contact NYSOH to register a new account and to access the NYSOH approved certification course. The certification course will not be offered by DFS approved education providers and the course is not approved for insurance CE credit.
The NYSOH registration process on the DFS licensee self-service portal will be shut off beginning Friday morning August 28, 2020.
Beginning Monday August 31, 2020, use the links below to register a new account and to contact NY State of Health regarding detailed course information.
NY State of Health:
Email: [email protected]
- Questions regarding the New York State of Health Marketplace certification must be directed to the Exchange at (855) 355-5777.
- Questions regarding your insurance license must be directed to the Licensing Bureau email at [email protected].