Print a License
- Property/casualty brokers: Note that the following wording has been added to the license: "An insurance broker with the property/casualty line is authorized to act as such with respect to any and every line of authority except life insurance and variable life and variable annuity insurance."
- Service Contract Registrants, Life Settlement Providers, and Life Settlement Intermediaries: Online license requests and duplicate license requests are not available.
- For security and identification purposes, a bar code has been added to all licenses.
Print a New License
The Department does not mail paper licenses. As soon as a license is issued (in PDF format) the licensee should save and print the license.
- Use the Producer/Licensee Search application to determine if a license has been issued and to view the license number. To log in and print your license, your will need your license number.
Use the DFS Portal to request a license.
Print a Duplicate License
A duplicate license may be requested when a current/renewed license is lost or destroyed by the licensee. Before a duplicate license is generated, you will be required to attest that the license was either lost or destroyed. There is a $15.00 duplicate license fee for additional license print requests. Credit card payment is the only payment option available for this process.
To log in and print a license, your license number is required.
Use the DFS Portal to request a duplicate license.
Browsers and Blockers
- Use a supported browser: The latest version plus one previous of IE, FF, Chrome and Safari, are supported.
- Disable “Pop-up Blockers” in your browser before using portal applications.
- Application may be unavailable from 7:30am to 7:45am daily for scheduled maintenance.
If you are experiencing problems using this application or have questions, email [email protected]