Bank and Trust Cropped

Foreign Banking


Foreign Banking Corporations

Information concerning the licensing of a foreign banking corporation to establish and maintain a branch or agency in New York.

Application for a change of location - Foreign Branch/Foreign Agency

Application to Establish, Maintain, or Use a Representative Office

Notification of a change of location - Foreign Representative Office

Asset Pledge Resources

Other Applications and Resources