Charitable Annuity Licensing Application

This application is for those corporations, societies and associations seeking to apply to the Superintendent of Financial Services of the State of New York for a special permit to issue gift annuity agreements in New York.

The completed application and all requested material should be submitted to:

Mr. Bradley Rice at [email protected]


Ms. JoAnn Loeber at [email protected]


Permit Application And Information (PDF)