Volume of Operations Report (VOOR)
Pursuant to §597 of the New York Banking Law, licensed mortgage bankers and registered mortgage brokers are required to file a Volume of Operations Report (VOOR) annually with the Department. To facilitate compliance with the filing requirements, licensees should use the VOOR filing system, an online portal, that allows licensees and registrants to file the VOOR securely online.
FILING PERIOD: 2022 VOOR - APRIL 5, 2023 THROUGH JUNE 15, 2023.
- Detailed Instructions on creating an account
- 2022 Licensed Mortgage Banker VOOR Instructions
- 2022 Registered Mortgage Broker VOOR Instructions (PDF)
- 2022 VOOR Industry Letter
Portal Applications and Accounts
To access the Portal, you must have a Portal account. Use the button below to log into, or create, a portal account.
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Process:
The Department uses Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for the VOOR filing. Once you log into the DFS Portal to access the VOOR, a computer-generated PIN will automatically be sent to your email. This PIN must be entered as part of the Portal login process to proceed to the VOOR filing system. This PIN is time sensitive and expires one hour after it is issued. Once the PIN expires, you will be required to request a new PIN. MFA will be required every time you login to access the VOOR.
All Regulated entities required to submit a VOOR pursuant to Section 597 must designate a VOOR Administrator responsible for creating the company's VOOR Administrator access account, designating sub-users, and submitting the completed report. The VOOR Administrator will also function as the primary VOOR contact with the Department. Designated Administrators must have sufficient authority to complete the VOOR affidavit and address compliance and VOOR related supervisory issues with the Department.
General Instructions - First Time VOOR Filers
- The designated Administrator must log into the portal in order to create an administrator account.
- A system generated email will be sent to the Administrator to confirm or reject access to the VOOR Reporting System.
- Once account access is confirmed/approved by the Department, the Administrator can designate sub-users to input VOOR data.
- Kindly Note: Only the Administrator can submit the VOOR once it is ready for electronic submission.
For VOOR related questions, contact the Department at (212) 709-3844 or (212) 709-3868.