Unless otherwise noted, the resources below are in regular PDF format.
- Motor Vehicle Law Enforcement Fee (Fillable PDF)
- Public Motor Vehicle Liability Security Fund (Fillable PDF)
- Fire Insurance Fee (Fillable PDF)
- Reinsurance Agreements (page)
- Resolution Regarding Untrustworthy And Change In Plan Of Operations Commitments - Applicant
- Company Resolution Regarding Untrustworthy And Change In Plan Of Operations Commitments - Parent
- Resolution Regarding Limitation on Writing Commitment - Applicant
- Resolution Regarding Limitation on Writing Commitment - Parent
- Resolution Regarding Shareholder Dividends Commitment - Applicant
- Resolution Regarding Shareholder Dividends Commitment - Parent
- Custodian Agreement Conforming with Section 1314 of the New York Insurance Law - Domestic Applicant
- Resolution Pursuant to Section 1106 of the New York Insurance Law - Foreign Company
Property/Casualty Rate, Rule, and Form Filings Available for Public Viewing
The Department makes certain Property/Casualty rate and form filings available for public viewing online via the NAIC SERFF State Filing Access website. You may also obtain access to filings by submitting a Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) request to DFS.
Please note: It is possible a filing has been substantively or editorially updated by a subsequent filing. You should search for the most recent version of the filing. The Department is not responsible for any errors in or omissions from the filings.
Filings may contain or incorporate material protected by U.S. or foreign copyright laws, and no person may reproduce, redistribute, or make commercial use of any such material in violation of those laws.
Medical Malpractice Insurance Providers
- Loss Costs Multipliers and Expense Constants Currently in Use as of July 1, 2021 (PDF)
- Circular Letter No. 6 (2008)