Consumer Alert

Notice Regarding Gemini Earn Customers

UPDATED: June 14, 2024

Pursuant to a February 28, 2024 settlement with DFS, Gemini Trust Company, a New York State chartered virtual currency entity, has returned more than $2.18 billion in digital assets to Earn users. As of June 3, 2024, over 97% of assets were distributed to Earn users. The remaining 3% of assets will be deposited in Gemini Earn user accounts on or before June 21, 2024. With this final distribution, Earn users will have received 100% of the assets owed to them. Gemini will notify individuals by email when final distributions are available.

For more information about today’s distribution of assets, including FAQs, please visit the Gemini website.

See all Consumer Alerts